Thursday, April 5, 2012

Jesus Is In My Calendar

In January, a friend gave my family a calendar with interior design images.

During entire March, I saw Jesus was in the calendar, looking at me earnestly and trustfully. I examined closely, it was just an image of a living room. While I observed the calendar in a distance, Jesus gazed on me cordially.

I watched Jesus for one month. I feel He has endured extreme pain for people He loves. I think that He may have died like Braveheart before He reincarnated into Jesus and He has been suffering after he was crucified.

I wonder: Who is He?

I examined the image again – it is still a living room.

I study Bible and I am deeply touched by the words.

For God so loved the world that he gave his one and only Son, that whoever believes in him shall not perish but have eternal life. (John 3:16, NIV)

Jesus saith unto him, I am the way, the truth, and the life: no man cometh unto the Father, but by me. (John 14:6)

Come unto me, all ye that labour and are heavy laden, and I will give you rest. Take my yoke upon you, and learn of me; for I am meek and lowly in heart: and ye shall find rest unto your souls. For my yoke is easy, and my burden is light. (Matthew 11:28 – 30)

1 comment:

Jade Meng said...

I am not a devoted Christian, but Jesus makes me cry for all the time after He showed up on my calendar. Bible is deeper than it appears.